The Asutifi North District Assembly on Wednesday, 14th September 2022 opened tender for the award of contracts for projects. In addressing the house, the District Chief Executive, Hon. Anthony Mensah welcomed the staff and contractors for coming to the opening of the tender exercise and stated that Asutifi North District Assembly was one of the best performing districts in the region in terms of development.
He, however, indicated that two contractors of the Assembly could not complete projects that were awarded to them, therefore, management decided to terminate the contracts and re-awarded the projects for completion.
The following projects were opened for the award;
- Construction of 1 No. 6-Unit Classroom Block with Head Teacher Office, Store Room, Staff Common room, Library and 6-Seater KVIP at Bogyampa.
- Completion of 1 No. 8-Unit Teachers Quarters at Goatifi.
- Procurement and Supply of 200 No. Mono Desk and 20 No. Office Tables and Chairs.
- Construction of 6-Seater KVIP with 2-Chamber Urinal at Gambia No. 2.
- Construction of 2-Summer Huts at DCE’s Official Residence with supply and installation of 30 KVA Generator Set.
- Rehabilitation of the MOFA Office at the District Assembly.
- Completion of CHIP Compound with Nurses Quarters at Kensere.
The District Head of Works urged potential awardees to abide by the contract timelines of projects.